• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Over 10 years, and not much changes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Over 10 years, and not much changes

2004 - Sepp Blatter gets rounded on for suggesting that women footballers should play in skimpier kit

Soccer chief's plan to boost women's game? Hotpants | UK news | The Guardian

2015 - Man U "reveal" their new women's kit

Man Utd news: Outrage over plunging neckline on new Manchester United women's shirt - Telegraph

Still, should keep FLC busy for a while

Indeed sexy women should be banned - keep them flumpy

Comment

It was the same 2000 years ago in ancient Rome - female gladiators had to fight it in low cut shirts...

Comment

I'm not clear reading it if it's the actual kit, or just the replica kit.

Replica kit is a fashion item, so can't see a big issue with it.

If it's the actual kit, then Man U want their bumps feeling, so to speak...

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

If it's the actual kit, then
          ... I will upgrade my club membership to VIP so that I can attend the after party

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            I'm not clear reading it if it's the actual kit, or just the replica kit.

Replica kit is a fashion item, so can't see a big issue with it.

If it's the actual kit, then Man U want their bumps feeling, so to speak...
            Most teams have two "types" of shirt. A match shirt which is the super skinny ones that players wear on the field, and stadium shirts which are for the fat guys who can't wear the super skinny ones. Ladies and mens teams will both wear the Match shirt, fans can choose the chesty ones.

Although, could be worse, could be, could be fans of Lingerie Football League

I wonder if they swap shirts at full time?
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              Ladies and mens teams will both wear the Match shirt, fans can choose the chesty ones.

Comment

Working...
              X