• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

London drinks

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    'Tis today. Come along if you're in the vicinity. I should be there a bit before 6.
    I get in about half hour [emoji5]️
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      I get in about half hour [emoji5]️
      What you up to for the day?

Comment

Absolutely sod all

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Oops that was meant to say half four, bloody auto correct!

Comment

Oops that was meant to say half four, bloody auto correct!
            Ah, OK, I was going to offer to chuck a half day and drag you round an art museum!

Comment

Ah, OK, I was going to offer to chuck a half day and drag you round an art museum!
              Rude! I am very cultured already, yes granted the only reason I went to the natural history museum last time I was in London was to get a new duck, but I still stuck around afterwrads

Comment

Rude! I am very cultured already, yes granted the only reason I went to the natural history museum last time I was in London was to get a new duck, but I still stuck around afterwrads
                British Museum have a few and supposedly a new one. (that comes from eldest daughter it may not be accurate)..
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                  (that comes from eldest daughter it may not be accurate)..
                  Eldest by how many minutes?

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    British Museum have a few and supposedly a new one. (that comes from eldest daughter it may not be accurate)..
                    That would be the one I went to!

When I was there they had four ducks; Egyptian, Roman, Viking and Samurai. They now also have Greek and Indian (Red not Bob)

Comment

That would be the one I went to!

When I was there they had four ducks; Egyptian, Roman, Viking and Samurai. They now also have Greek and Indian (Red not Bob)
                      You claim to be cultured but can't tell the difference between a museum full of animals and one full of history...
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X