• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contractor lifestyle

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    After my car's last Service B I can't afford any underwear...

Prius?
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

It's Italian car...

10:35
      And 23.34, 37.22, 46.00 etc etc.
      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
        Prius?
        AMG

Comment

AMG
          SLS?

Comment

SLS?
            Close - SL

Comment

After my car's last Service B I can't afford any underwear...

I've got service A coming up shortly but I think it'll be doable, no big shocks...
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

AMG
                Had one once, engine replaced after 35,000km and was constantly in the garage
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Just the fragility of the whole thing. Touch it and it breaks. The interior was way too fiddly as well.
                  Was it the Top Gear Spanish special that had the carbon fibre bodied Ferrari that started to dissolve as it got sandblasted by road grit.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                    Was it the Top Gear Spanish special that had the carbon fibre bodied Ferrari that started to dissolve as it got sandblasted by road grit.
                    I didn't see it but I'm not surprised. I liked the 355 and 550 and even the 612 but I guess their target market has changed since then.

Comment

I didn't see it but I'm not surprised. I liked the 355 and 550 and even the 612 but I guess their target market has changed since then.
                      Absolutely love the 458, when that lottery win comes up, will be picking one of those up first!

Comment

Working...
                      X