• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Scots see Greece as the way forward.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    As much as i am legally obliged to pay in Barbados
    FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      FTFY
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
        So if there is to be a referendum for the UK to leave Europe that leads to a Brexit then the Scot nats will feel that they will be entitled to hold another referendum for Scotland to leave the UK. We all know that like the Greeks the scot nats want to borrow borrow and borrow. If they then join the EU what makes them think that they will be allowed to borrow anything at all?

Scottish Nationalism is no more than chippy scots playing out their sense of inferiority towards the English
        Scotland will never leave UK it's too good a deal for us, we get all the money we need from those tossers in London.

Anyway get back to work I need to send my kids to a tution free University in a few years

Comment

Originally posted by Unix View Post
          Anyway get back to work I need to send my kids to a tution free University in a few years
          Send them to Germany? Free universities for foreigners....

Comment

Send them to Germany? Free universities for foreigners....
            But it's free here in Scotland?

Comment

Originally posted by Unix View Post
              But it's free here in Scotland?
              For the English?

German universities are free for foreigners.

Comment

For the English?

No. You need to pay (twice) to make it free for us.

Thanks though
                When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  Nicola has been saying this every time referendum gets mentioned "I hope each country's votes will be counted separately". Sorry love, this is precisely the kind of thing your people opted into by firmly choosing to remain part of the union.
                  The SNP view is that major constitutional changes need to be approved by all four nations.

They say the fact that Scotland is highly likely to vote against leaving the EU is completely irrelevant (yeah, right...)

But giving them the benefit of doubt... presumably if we had a national referendum for the UK to break-up - with Scotland and England voting in favour of break-up - and only Wales and Northern Ireland voted to keep the UK together, the SNP would readily accept that they could be overruled by Wales/NI

Would they #*&%

Comment

Working...
                  X