• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Running boots recommendation

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I recommend DMs with steel toe caps.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
      Nice one thanks to everyone! Going to get proper boots next week - running bare foot sure slows things down...
      Running SHOES! They are not boots.

And those above are right - a proper shop, not one of those JJB or Sports and Soccer places. The staff in there don't know a running shoe from a brake shoe.

And certainly not Millets! They might be knowledgeable but they sell boots.

PS, if you have the chance, run off road as much as you can, on grass or dirt. It is far easier on the joints.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan
        Mordy mate. I have tulips bigger than you!
        Some of which who will work cheaper, later and have more MCSEs than you!
        You really are going to have to work a bit on those "personal skills"...
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
          In Spetsnaz we always called them boots...

What is the proper shop then? The one located in Birmingham or very close to it.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
            In Spetsnaz we always called them boots...

The resemblance to Threaded (fat, telling porkies, eating them) is growing by the day. I claim my 5 roubles.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100

And those above are right - a proper shop, not one of those JJB or Sports and Soccer places. The staff in there don't know a running shoe from a brake shoe.

And certainly not Millets! They might be knowledgeable but they sell boots.

PS, if you have the chance, run off road as much as you can, on grass or dirt. It is far easier on the joints.
              JJB do proper shoes, in some shops, you just have to know what you want first i.e. get the advice elsewhere

http://www.jjbsports.com/sprun2/mensr2/
              The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Another vote for Saucony.

Comment

Working...
                X