• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This years first Darwin Award contender?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another contender

Rabbit hunter died in freak accident after getting his head stuck in a hole - Telegraph

Mind you, sweet FA else to do in Doncaster ...
    My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
      FTFY, it really is the only reason. Thats why you sometimes catch them just looking at you. They are sizing you up and wondering if they could manage it.
      Explains the 'accidental' attempts at tripping their pet human. Give it time...

Comment

Originally posted by MicrosoftBob View Post
        Moggies would kill you if they could, we're just higher up the food chain
        They're all at it. My kids' hamster used to attack me when it was young. Now it sits and watches and waits.

Comment

This proves they don't always win.
          I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Working...
          X