• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Overweight IT Contractors' weight loss diary: day 1

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You forgot that sign it as threaded...

Comment

Originally posted by swamp
      I mostly eat crap processed foods, crisps, chocolate etc. Drink like a thirsty fish, and I don't do a great deal of exercise. But I feel as fit as a fiddle and I never put on weight.
      Ha! Wait until you're over 30.

You'll be looking for those those tapeworms faster than you can say pot belly and prostrate problems.
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

My tapeworm is my friend.
        Serving religion with the contempt it deserves...

Comment

I've been eating blue steak (virtually raw) but still not managed to get me a beef tapeworm to aid in my easy slimming quest. Still on the bright side since I don't have one there is no change of it growing up my oesophagus and jumping at at random strangers who walk by me...

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco
            I've been eating blue steak (virtually raw) but still not managed to get me a beef tapeworm to aid in my easy slimming quest. Still on the bright side since I don't have one there is no change of it growing up my oesophagus and jumping at at random strangers who walk by me...

Go with pork. Pigs are more susceptible to worms than cows.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Yeah but pigs normally get ring worm, not the sort of worm I really want. A good old tapeworm will do me fine.

Comment

Working...
              X