• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I've finally worked out whats wrong with "BrilloPad"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    Another holiday?

Hitler didn't drink or smoke either. I also believe he once rode a bike and he wore shoes, so that's a load of stuff you've got in common with him.

Oh, one more thing:

If that first 12.5 mile cycle underwater then?
    Didn't we both have 3 testicles and an 18" penis?

Typo corrected - cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      This is a disgrace on so many levels.

Firstly, no such thing as depression. Just a dose of MTFU is needed if you've been having a bad day.

Secondly the Big Issue. Great when it started, but no longer for the homeless, now it's for immigrants to get NI Numbers so they can get more benefits. I used to buy it. I used to buy it from English people. Now everyone who sells it, is Eastern European.

Thirdly, the donations. The contractors on here should be ashamed. None of you pay tax, so how dare you tick the Gift Aid box.

Spongers the lot of you.

Point of order sir

As most big issue salesmen are jocks they won't count as immigrants until the separate

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Didn't we both have 3 testicles and an 18" penis?
        An often overlooked historical footnote, yes. That's what he needed all that lebensraum for. Tragic really.

Comment

Working...
        X