• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Self loathing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    FTFY

BTW, WTF is a honest agent?
    I wouldn't know I have never been one
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      I loathe myself for reading this horrible thread.
      Yeah, but with your ignore list, it can't be more than a page long - just think about the rest of us

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
        I wouldn't know I have never been one
        Sounds like a typical thieving lazy Thatcherite
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
          You love your Germans so much that you have to come to CUK for company

"A conservative is a man who just sits and thinks, mostly sits." Interesting considering wealth creators are mostly conservayives
          Cretin. See the UK doesn't celebrate 1st May as a workers day unlike much of the world. It seems that Conservatives are more interested in money than people, the caring sharing big society:

The current Conservative-led coalition government in March 2011 announced plans to move the May Day bank holiday to October in order to lengthen the tourist season
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
            That's an insult to Thatcher.

Oddly talking to old (over 70) Tories and Labour they have similar views on the welfare state. Their difference lie on things like competition and the nationalisation of industries.

Neither group likes people like DA who doesn't care for his family. By family they mean extended family which includes people like neighbours.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
              Is that the Thatcher that freed up the vast number of contractor paying companies in the eighties and nineties?
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
              X