• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The faff about Death penalty ....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Indonesia needs to start drilling for oil. Or get a nuclear deterrent.
    Or start bombing the tulip out of Iraq and Afghanistan

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
      There doesn't seem to be a shortage of people willing to risk death to try to smuggle drugs.
      True, but if the Indonesians catch them at it there will be less, which arguably is no bad thing

Comment

Taking them out to the woods in the middle of the night for a machine gunning does seem a bit wacko.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
          Taking them out to the woods in the middle of the night for a machine gunning does seem a bit wacko.
          As opposed to what?
          Chopping their heads off?
          Injecting them with toxic drugs in front of a specially invited audience?
          I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Originally posted by GlenW View Post
            As opposed to what?
            Chopping their heads off?
            Injecting them with toxic drugs in front of a specially invited audience?
            Well those are painless.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
              There doesn't seem to be a shortage of people willing to risk death to try to smuggle drugs.
              Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
              True, but if the Indonesians catch them at it there will be less, which arguably is no bad thing
              "Smuggle these drugs and risk getting caught and shot, or I'll shoot you. Tell anyone, and I'll shoot your family".
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                Both the Australian citizens do not seem to be "australian".
                Neither does the Prime Minister for that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                  Neither does the Prime Minister for that matter.
                  Tony Abbot doesn't seem to be Australian?
                  I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    "Smuggle these drugs and risk getting caught and shot, or I'll shoot you. Tell anyone, and I'll shoot your family".
                    Yes, yes. Everyone involved in the drugs trade is forced into it. No-one does it for the money.

Comment

except the ones you execute?

Comment

Working...
                      X