• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SNP in practice

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"situation in which a Prime Minister would fire Trident without prior US approval"

You do realise that is saying that the UK can fire them without permission?

Other than that I was going to make a point about the falling standard of Scotland's education system but you seem to have done that for me.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      "situation in which a Prime Minister would fire Trident without prior US approval"

You do realise that is saying that the UK can fire them without permission?

Other than that I was going to make a point about the falling standard of Scotland's education system but you seem to have done that for me.
      13 words taken right out of context of the whole paragraph.

Don't you realise that everyone else who reads the thread will see my link and the paragraph with the context I put it in and come to the same conclusion that you are a ?

Is that why you didn't quote me, because you know it would make you look even more stupid than you actually come across normally (which is really, really stupid) ?

Comment

SNP manifesto in tune with Labour on tax Accountancy Age

One good bit in for contractors, assuming all else remains equal on Labour's part.

Comment

Originally posted by Batcher View Post

Don't you realise that everyone else who reads the thread will see my link and the paragraph with the context I put it in and come to the same conclusion that you are a ?

Is that why you didn't quote me, because you know it would make you look even more stupid than you actually come across normally (which is really, really stupid) ?
          If the PM felt he needed to launch nuclear missiles I'm pretty sure the last concern on his mind would be "What if the Americans refuse to service these missiles in the future".

Comment

This shifting the goalposts is actually making you look a bigger tit than just admitting you believed an often repeated falsehood.

Comment

Originally posted by Ticktock View Post
              If the PM felt he needed to launch nuclear missiles I'm pretty sure the last concern on his mind would be "What if the Americans refuse to service these missiles in the future".
              Yes, because there would be no future

Comment

This shifting the goalposts is actually making you look a bigger tit than just admitting you believed an often repeated falsehood.

What the **** are you on about?

Comment

What the **** are you on about?
                  I expect you go though life saying that quite a lot.

Never mind.

Comment

I expect you go though life saying that quite a lot.

Never mind.
                    Only to stupid people.

Comment

Has-no-one-bothered-to-explain-the-basic-rules-of-politics-to-Nicola-Sturgeon.html?

Well?

Comment

Working...
                      X