• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Vote Labour rather than UKIP!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SantaClaus View Post
    As meaningless as the Tories claiming unemployment has gone down, when we know everyone is on zero hours contracts or forced self employment.
    Not disagreeing with you. My point was not a party political one.
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

There's that, but Labour already has one crisis on its track record, in recent memory. Having yet another to its name in such a short space of time, even if much shallower, would damage its reputation even further. So I suspect they may implement some token reforms to make housing a bit more affordable to the lower end of the market, which of course will expand it, but anything risking a follow-up recession (even if necessary and healthy longer term) will be avoided like the plague. As such, if that issue concerned me, I'd have little confidence in them to do anything about it, to the extent that a vote accomplishes much at all anyway.
      Last edited by Zero Liability; 16 April 2015, 22:05.

Comment

Originally posted by SantaClaus View Post
        You're right in that there are too many MPs with their fingers in the property pie. It's like asking turkeys to vote for Christmas.

Also, getting a UK passport for a citizen of an unstable country is as simple as putting £10M down on a London property. There's your answer to the prime London bubble.
        Ah you sound like you need to vote UKIP. See my sig.
        Are you a loser?
        Didn't do too well at school?
        Can't make it in the most dynamic economy in Europe?
        No good with women?

Then VOTE UKIP! We'll make you whole again

Comment

Working...
        X