• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This Farage Immigrants with HIV Business

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Euler View Post
    No I said it's not a major problem we should be worrying about because its small now and according to your own words it's getting smaller. Compared to the real issues.

Well probably better we have people good at maths, with an evidence-based approach and with logical and analytical ability in charge of the figures, yes, rather than people who make it all up because it's what they "feel" is happening.

See my response above.

Its half those infected now from a 3 time high. Now you have failed to explain why or even suggest a reason for this and it is adding £300,000+ preventable costs every year I'm not sure why an 'expert' such as you is certain 'it's not a major problem'. So using laughing smilies makes you appear the village idiot.

You are obviously not familiar with the concept of an hypothesis, which is what my suspicion was. This is not a feeling its an educated guess based on the evidence I have seen.

hypothesis - Dictionary Definition : Vocabulary.com

This was an attempt to explain a rapid unexplained fall despite the original conditions in the source countries not changing much and increased restrictions on immigrants accessing healthcare. It seems to fit the pattern.

welcome back SAS!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      Its half those infected now from a 3 time high. Now you have failed to explain why or even suggest a reason for this and it is adding £300,000+ preventable costs every year I'm not sure why an 'expert' such as you is certain 'it's not a major problem'. So using laughing smilies makes you appear the village idiot.

You are obviously not familiar with the concept of an hypothesis, which is what my suspicion was. This is not a feeling its an educated guess based on the evidence I have seen.

hypothesis - Dictionary Definition : Vocabulary.com

This was an attempt to explain a rapid unexplained fall despite the original conditions in the source countries not changing much and increased restrictions on immigrants accessing healthcare. It seems to fit the pattern.

welcome back SAS!
      Politicians rely on people like you to get away with their nonsense.
      But tell you what: you worry about the 375 million (not even close to 1% of the budget) red herring, until the real elephant in the room, excessive demand from old people, finally causes the NHS to collapse.
      Hope you have comprehensive private health care in place.
      Are you a loser?
      Didn't do too well at school?
      Can't make it in the most dynamic economy in Europe?
      No good with women?

Then VOTE UKIP! We'll make you whole again

Comment

Politicians rely on people like you to get away with their nonsense.
        But tell you what: you worry about the 375 million (not even close to 1% of the budget) red herring, until the real elephant in the room, excessive demand from old people, finally causes the NHS to collapse.
        Hope you have comprehensive private health care in place.
        why not fix all the problems we can and you might find the budget will go further?

importing HIV & TB etc seems a fairly easy set of problems to fix.

We fixed the growing old problems by importing loads of cheap labour!

Comment

why not fix all the problems we can and you might find the budget will go further?

importing HIV & TB etc seems a fairly easy set of problems to fix.

We fixed the growing old problems by importing loads of cheap labour!
          Less than 1% of the budget isn't going to make a difference. That's like saying stopping your daily newpaper is going to have a major impact on your finances.
          The real problem with the NHS, and I say this as a one-nation Tory is that the elderly are increasingly using the NHS as a kind of social care option as well as the usual diseases that happen as they live longer. Something is going to have to take the strain and I think it's going to have to be the private sector.

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2...p-doctor-bruce
          A&E struggles with growing elderly population - BBC News
          HSJ commission: Social care and housing are important to put older people first
          NHS in critical condition as A&E waiting times are worst in a decade - Health News - Health & Families - The Independent
          Are you a loser?
          No good with women?

Comment

Less than 1% of the budget isn't going to make a difference. That's like saying stopping your daily newpaper is going to have a major impact on your finances.
            The real problem with the NHS, and I say this as a one-nation Tory is that the elderly are increasingly using the NHS as a kind of social care option as well as the usual diseases that happen as they live longer. Something is going to have to take the strain and I think it's going to have to be the private sector.

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2...p-doctor-bruce
            A&E struggles with growing elderly population - BBC News
            HSJ commission: Social care and housing are important to put older people first
            NHS in critical condition as A&E waiting times are worst in a decade - Health News - Health & Families - The Independent
            its a start. you have heard of eating the elephant in small bites. also all the time there is obvious abuse the public won't support the harsh decisions that are needed.

Social care has been broken for decades nurse & police friends told me about the issues 30 years ago. Combine that with a breakdown in mental health services after 'don't care in the community' and there are some great savings that can be made.

Comment

its a start. you have heard of eating the elephant in small bites. also all the time there is obvious abuse the public won't support the harsh decisions that are needed.

Social care has been broken for decades nurse & police friends told me about the issues 30 years ago. Combine that with a breakdown in mental health services after 'don't care in the community' and there are some great savings that can be made.
              The whole point is that there isn't obvious abuse.
              If you can't separate the bollux that politicians say to gain votes from reality it doesn't bode well.
              Sad thing is most people are in fact as innumerate as you so there is "perceived abuse".
              In reality, the problem is so small that everyone in the know says the cost of a policing system would be greater than the savings made.
              Now that wouldn't be the case if the problem really was large.

Oh and if you want perfection in any system, there are any number of utopias I could sell you from communism to nazism.
              Last edited by Euler; 7 April 2015, 14:33.
              Are you a loser?
              No good with women?

Comment

surprised all these countries haven't gone bust years ago.

HIV Testing Requirements for Entry Into Foreign Countries - TheBody.com

Comment

The whole point is that there isn't obvious abuse.
                  If half of infections are contracted abroad and mainly from specific countries of which legal immigrants should be less than 0.1% of the UK population what would you describe that as?

we need to deal with each issue there may well be 1000 issues with the NHS and each is 0.1% of the NHS budget and we solve half of them its 50% of the total budget.

Comment

Can someone summarize the points of discussion? So far, I understand that:

- People can apply mathematics and logic on HIV

- The French are twats

- Nigel Farage is French

- PC man comes right in with a sword on usage of the word 'black'.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                      The essential point is that any migrant who is not a significant net asset to the UK should not be here.
                      Then maybe Farage's wife should **** off back to Germany
                      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                      X