• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sunday evenings without Top Gear

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have written to the BBC asking for half my license fee back
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Try Dave
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Try Dave
        Sticking with SY02.
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          Sticking with SY02.
          Still not finished? Talk about failing to deliver, again!!!

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            Still not finished? Talk about failing to deliver, again!!!
            Iterative deliverables.
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Was it on every Sunday night of the year? If so, weren't they mainly repeats? If not, why not do whatever you do when there isn't a series showing?
              Because that would give me a reason not to moan. Not very British dat ist.
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                Iterative deliverables.
                She reducing the scope again?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  Maybe they'll bring back William Woollard, Angela Ripon, and that obnoxious twunt, Noel Edmunds, who wants to take over the BBC.

How about they bring back Vicki Butler Henderson? They can leave Quentin Wilson and Tiff Needell on 5th Gear though.

Comment

Personally, I find it to be tired old tulipe, hosted by a trio of Victor Meldrews
                    That would have been brill. Or those old chaps from last of The Summer Wine. Old fart power! Hurray!
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                    X