• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Looks like little Richard Hammond might be dead

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodyear F1's for me

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco
      Goodyear F1's for me
      what ? on a Micra ?

Comment

Richard Hammond is an absolute tooser. He is arrogant and his driving is hopeless, he thinks that putting his foot down is advanced driving but he is hopeless at vehicle control. He was probably trying to do a handbrake turn in the jet car.
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy
          Richard Hammond is an absolute tooser. He is arrogant and his driving is hopeless, he thinks that putting his foot down is advanced driving but he is hopeless at vehicle control. He was probably trying to do a handbrake turn in the jet car.

Is he taller than you?

Comment

Well you're just a wonderfull human being arn't you.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I bet if he was Black, Muslim, a Lesbian or Irish (or all five for that matter) you would'nt say that

Comment

Well whatever you say about him he seems to have made a reasonable amount of money for Yorkshire Air Ambulance by nearly killing himself.

http://www.justgiving.com/phrichardhammond

Good luck to him I say and hope he gets better.

Comment

Would you care to explain how you came to this outstanding conclusion

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                    Yes.

But new tyres are relatively cheap & remoulds are still crap, even if they are better than they used to be (which ain't saying much).

Worryingly, lots of lorry tyres are remoulds as is clearly demonstrated on the sides of our motorways...
                    Yes you can always spot them, dry tyre walls in the rain

Comment

Originally posted by brentmeister
                      I bet if he was Black, Muslim, a Lesbian or Irish (or all five for that matter) you would'nt say that

No, you wouldn't be allowed to.

It's all madness gone bonkers in the nut if you ask me.

Comment

Working...
                      X