• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Children drinking booze

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    you know I'd think we'd reduce alcohol abuse amongst the youngsters if the taboo status to drinking were not given in the first place.
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    because it stops the chav scum sitting getting pissed all day and night while their kids generally do what they want and piss off other punters.
    As a nation it seems we can’t handle the booze, for some it’s the excitement of doing the illicit / breaking taboos & for others it’s normal to drink 24/7.
    Growing old is mandatory
    Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      IAnd that gets me thinking, you know I'd think we'd reduce alcohol abuse amongst the youngsters if the taboo status to drinking were not given in the first place.
      Alcohol abuse amongst youngsters under 25 has gone down.

This is due to a lot of children and teenagers being surrounded by their parents' age group getting hammered.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        Alcohol abuse amongst youngsters under 25 has gone down.

This is due to a lot of children and teenagers being surrounded by their parents' age group getting hammered.
        They dont go down the pub either. At least I haven't
        noticed many sneaking in the pubs anymore and for example my eldest and friends have no interest in pubs.

Comment

Working...
        X