• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Plane crash in Alps

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Ok, I missed that bit

Doubt it would have made any difference she most likely would have been ignored by the authorities as he had no history of actually carrying out any of his thoughts.
    I think you're right there.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Regardless, killing yourself by taking down a plane full of passengers is NOT typical depressive behaviour. That indicates something else going on - just because you want to kill yourself doesn't mean you stop caring about other people.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        You'd be wrong.
        Don't feed the troll doogle..
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
          Political correctness leads to disasters like this and things that happened in Rotherham for example. Calling a spade a spade helps a lot

Rotherham is the worse example and again perfect example.

In Rotherham many people raised suspicion and were ignored by the authorities, if his ex girlfriend raised concerns what do you think the chances were that she would be ignored too?
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
            You can't legislate for people behaving like he did. It seems he went to great lengths to hide his mental state - like most people who have suffered from depression do.
            This guy was under treatment by one or more doctors. They MUST have asked him at some point what do you do for a living? If his answer was airline pilot, all alarm bells should have started to ring and the doctors should have informed the authorities immediately and his license should have been revoked.

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
              This guy was under treatment by one or more doctors. They MUST have asked him at some point what do you do for a living? If his answer was airline pilot, all alarm bells should have started to ring and the doctors should have informed the authorities immediately and his license should have been revoked.
              And go completely against doctor/patient confidentially
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

In what universe am I a troll for not wanting suicidal pilots from flying planes. tulip is getting weird!

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  If a doctor thinks you are likely to harm others, isn't this voided?
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    If a doctor thinks you are likely to harm others, isn't this voided?
                    Yes it is, but that fact can spoil a lot of good crime dramas, and that's where a lot of our esteemed members get their facts from.
                    I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                      There are laws. For instance, when I went battulip back in 2012 I paid for my own counselling. Session 1, the counsellor said "I must warn you, if in my professional opinion you pose a threat to others I will have to report you to the police".

And she never did

Fortunately I have no interest in becoming a commercial airline pilot, coach driver, train driver or anything like it.
                      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
                      X