• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

students caught 'cheating' in exams i

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I was at university there were quite a few Greeks on the same degree course and they cheated and plagiarised stuff all the time. When we complained we were told to shut up and let them be as they paid huge fees to attend an English university and this made the course a lot better for us. First three years the Greeks were high flyers, they all looked set for firsts. Then, in the final year after they had paid their fees, they were clamped down on, as far as I know they all just got ordinary degrees, no honours. Job done!
    I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
      Typical NAT, resort to insults...
      No insult. Statement of fact. You have an inability to comprehend the reasons for your one day ban which I can only attribute to dumb stupidity.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        Here is some more interesting information about grade tampering in Indian exams: Hacking into the Indian Education System - On the Stepping Stone - Quora
        I did chortle when I read that at the time, top digging from the chap.

And there was the time they deposited the education budget into some dude's current account.

BBC News - Indian teacher's shock at his $9.8bn bank balance

Comment

OK they have been embarrassed into acting linky
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
            Why? Does it offend your condescending liberal values to reveal that people other than the English are also flawed?
            FTFY. In this particular example perhaps a lot more flawed though.

Comment

In the UK you often get similar questions.

Though if you are the final year of doing any exam format they tend to recycle questions from the last 10 years.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                OK they have been embarrassed into acting linky
                But they are not really.....

They are all up in arms but in reality they will continue to do whatever they want to do.

Comment

Working...
                X