• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Monkey Trading - Bath

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will Monkey Trading sell Code Monkeys?

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan
      "WTF a bloody chair that even Jesus knew how to make, costs more than a very small micro-processor "

You answered your own question there AtW. Chico has just made me an offer for Jesus's chair.

What part of the country are you in Ardesco?
      Northamptonshire

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco
        Northamptonshire

Ah ! crime capital of the UK ! that explains it then ! no wonder he commutes each day to the outer hebrides !

Comment

Monkey Trading

How come you don't sell sofas? Honestly.

Comment

Originally posted by Andyw
            Ah ! crime capital of the UK ! that explains it then ! no wonder he commutes each day to the outer hebrides !
            Crime capital, ******* hell mate you should spend some time in some rougher inner cities.

See you, you ****. I'll cut you first...

Comment

Its a county muppet boy, I live in an area that is well below the national average for crime.

Comment

looks like dumprawn's little poll was deleted !

Comment

What happened to the other shop ?????

Comment

looks like dumprawn's little poll was deleted !

Easily fixed.
                    Last edited by DaveB; 21 September 2006, 13:39.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

insurance

marillionfan, did you get contractor insurance to cover you even though teh company has a non IT business? if so can you let me know who

thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X