• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

clarkson suspended by BBC

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    The guy is an arrogant git, but that is unsubstantiated bollix.
    I never said he hit him, because he thought he could get away with it.

However, the way in which the fracas escalated, which was initially a verbal assault - I'm fairly certain that was down to a god-complex - because he's behaved badly many times before - and has always got away with it.

This time, it escalated too far, but I am left in no doubt that he has been at this precipice a few times before.

Comment

Originally posted by centurian View Post
      I never said he hit him, because he thought he could get away with it.

However, the way in which the fracas escalated, which was initially a verbal assault - I'm fairly certain that was down to a god-complex - because he's behaved badly many times before - and has always got away with it.

This time, it escalated too far, but I am left in no doubt that he has been at this precipice a few times before.
      Maybe he was just hungry and fancied some decent food....?

Comment

Actually, he turns 55 next month (source:wiki)

Maybe the producer was acting on instructions from a third party. All we have to do is narrow it down to people JC has offended over the years, shouldn't take long

The People vs Jeremy Clarkson - Profiles - People - The Independent

PS Am I the only one to think he's a man who could do with a bit of fresh air and exercise? With a little more time on his hands, I think he should embrace a new healthy pastime. I recommend cycling. C'mon Jezza, every breath a Guinea in the Bank of Good Health ....
        Last edited by pjclarke; 16 March 2015, 16:17. Reason: Added 'humourless' PS
        My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

The People have spoken. Part 1

A "tank" being ridden by a man dressed as the Stig has delivered a petition calling for the reinstatement of Jeremy Clarkson to the BBC. The Top Gear presenter has been suspended while the BBC investigates a "fracas" with a producer on the programme.The petition has garnered over a million signatures online.
          The People have spoken. Part 2

Source

Comment

Chris Evans confirmed as new host

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-33158464
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

OK with Chris Evans. I reckon Jodie Kidd (she was OK on C5, but it had Quentin Wilson in it, which spoilt it for me). Also, Jason Plato hasn't moved to 5th Gear on Sky, so will he included? He just done the LaFerrari on the Top Gear track for TFI Friday with Chris Evans' car

Comment

Chris Evans will kill it

Comment

I can see why they've gone for Chris Evans, but I'm not enthusiastic.

Comment

When the cultural and political history of the 21st Century comes to be written, the point where a Google search for Chris Evans/Top Gear yields 1.3 million hits will, one feels, be some kind of milestone on the death spiral.

Let me google that for you

Comment

Originally posted by pjclarke View Post
                      When the cultural and political history of the 21st Century comes to be written, the point where a Google search for Chris Evans/Top Gear yields 1.3 million hits will, one feels, be some kind of milestone on the death spiral.

Let me google that for you
                      Will he take up the baton of taking the p*ss out of left wing and climate change zealots? I doubt it,
                      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
                      X