• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A genuine crisis

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Darmie read the OP
    Yeah, but you only said one online outfit Anyway, you could get the 5l barrel and take it back as hand luggage. I've taken German beer in hold luggage to the USA before so that's an option or buy a decent car and drive to Germany
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      Yeah, but you only said one online outfit Anyway, you could get the 5l barrel and take it back as hand luggage. I've taken German beer in hold luggage to the USA before so that's an option or buy a decent car and drive to Germany
      I would take Suity and 3 of his mates to lift 5l and even then they'd have to rest every 10 meters or so.

Comment

I can't afford a pair of rollerskates

I saw a 5l Koelsch Fass in the office this morning. Could work. Gut gemacht mein Freund!
        Last edited by suityou01; 12 February 2015, 21:05. Reason: Can't spell Koelsch
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

What makes you think it will remain decent after parking for one night in Luton?

Comment

Originally posted by Dactylion View Post
            I would take Suity and 3 of his mates to lift 5l and even then they'd have to rest every 10 meters or so.
            3? Well there's PC and FLC...anyone else fessed up in todays suity show? Is Matthew Corbett a Cukker?

Comment

2)

SuitysBlackBeer.co.uk appears to be available.

Bring enterprise back to Luton, re-open one of those little corner shops.

Any tips, PM MF - he's done it all before you know.

Comment

1] booze cruise every quarter.
                2] become a stockist
                3] brew it
                4] convince a local stockist to stock it
                5] move to Germany
                6] cross Europe beer pipeline
                7] convince Koeztritzer to move their operation to Luton.

What do the panel think?
                8) Learn to drink proper beer from your home country. E.g. Hope Brewery Ltd Black Widow, 7.5%, Dark Ale
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  8) Learn to drink proper beer from your home country. E.g. Hope Brewery Ltd Black Widow, 7.5%, Dark Ale
                  Limited edition Halloween beer
                  Aye there's the rub
                  Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                    18973 :
                    Ftfy
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Aye there's the rub
                      Worth waiting for.
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X