• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I've had enough. The C4 has been attached and detonated......

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calm down. Calm down. Eh! Eh! Eh!
    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
      Calm down. Calm down. Eh! Eh! Eh!

Comment

Thanks to everyone for the positive comments and support!

Anyway it turns out that the Pimp was the liar. Surprise!
        HR told me that the role had been filled by him with another candidate, directly and not via the MAGAGED SERVICE PROVIDER. So not, as I was told be him that the MAGAGED SERVICE PROVIDER.had found another candidate.

When confronted - "Oh, they have got confused between you with another candidate I sent them this morning who I just heard got this other job"

FFS.

Comment

Originally posted by Contractoid View Post
          Thanks to everyone for the positive comments and support!

Anyway it turns out that the Pimp was the liar. Surprise!
          HR told me that the role had been filled by him with another candidate, directly and not via the MAGAGED SERVICE PROVIDER. So not, as I was told be him that the MAGAGED SERVICE PROVIDER.had found another candidate.

When confronted - "Oh, they have got confused between you with another candidate I sent them this morning who I just heard got this other job"

FFS.
          I think I speak for everyone here when I say we don't give a shiit....

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
            A Member of Scottish Parliament was not nice to you?

or something else?
            Managed Service Provider
            Managing Successful Programmes
            Mazdaspeed Protege (limited edition Mazda)
            Microsoft Project
            Mystery Shopping Providers
            Museum Studies Program (various schools)
            Originally posted by Contractoid View Post
            MAGAGED SERVICE PROVIDER
            I don't think we'd have guessed that one in a million years.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              I don't think we'd have guessed that one in a million years.
              I think you should send a strongly worded compliant to the agengy magager. That'll fix him.
              When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Very sorry to hear Contractoid. But making a fuss is a waste of energy.
                Better hit the job boards, work on your CV, skill up in some other stuff and maybe go for a run?

You are not thinking clearly. You are stressed, pissed off and temporarily not in control. Address this first. Then once calm see the situation for what it is.

Chin up x
                Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                  I think you should send a strongly worded compliant to the agengy magager. That'll fix him.
                  Bit early to be too fcuked to type old boy, eh? Or have you got a gig tonight and don't want to offend to good citizens of Bute by appearing more sober than they are?

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post

Bit early to be too fcuked to type old boy, eh? Or have you got a gig tonight and don't want to offend to good citizens of Bute by appearing more sober than they are?
                    I think you should read the posts above mine
                    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                      I think you should read the posts above mine
                      Tulip, your quite right. Much cleverness, and plenty of subtle.

My apologise.

Comment

Working...
                      X