• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sunrise care homes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Thanks. She is in warden controlled accommodation, they keep an eye on them, but they don't provide any care at all - she's having trouble with medication, not bothering to get herself meals, missing doctor's appointments, not bothering to bathe - that kind of thing, as well as being confused and forgetful. She's disabled, and she's been at her place for 20 years, but I think she needs a bit more now.
    Fair doodles. Was just my $0.02. I hope that you get her sorted - somewhere where you are both happy with the level of care which she's receiving.

Comment

Originally posted by Pamplemoose View Post
      Fair doodles. Was just my $0.02. I hope that you get her sorted - somewhere where you are both happy with the level of care which she's receiving.
      Appreciated - thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X