• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anger at Pope's Apology over Muslim Anger over Pope's Speech

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Troll
    Wasn't it a Muslim who shot the preceding Pope?
    Can't be. Islam is a religion of tolerance and peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
      Can't be. Islam is a religion of tolerance and peace.
      Yes Men of Peace?
      Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Irony Lost on Chico

Feck off with your moronic Chick postings, you imbecile.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
          Feck off with your moronic Chick postings, you imbecile.

Your eloquence in times of stress impresses us all.
          Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Luke has it covered, Chico

"Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you!"

So you see, I am doing you a favour.

Comment

Chico, I am so sorry if my posts have offended you. I am sorry you believe in a false god, truly I am sorry. You are entitled to your point of view, even if it is wrong and your life is wasted. I am sorry you feel the need to post here, sorry that your arguments are so weak, sorry that you have taken offence where none is intended.

When I say you are a gullible little fu*kwit, don't take offence, because none is intended. That's how you are, I am so sorry, really I am. You and your beliefs have butchered millions over the centuries, and I am so sorry about that, and no offence is meant or intended.

I know I am right and you are wrong. But I am sorry, and you are not. That's ok, I am sorry you are not sorry, and that you're deluded, mad with rage, a deceiver, a fornicator, a war mongerer. I am sorry that those words came out, no offence was meant, none should be taken. It's true, and I am sorry it is true, but take no offence becuase none is meant, it's just so sad. I am sad and sorry for you, Chico.

Comment

Jabberjobber, such a high level of irony will be well and truly lost on someone like Chico, who has tulip for brains*

* please take no offence because none is intended, it is merely a statement of fact.

Comment

Chico, I am sorry about LBs' remarks. He says you have tulip for brains. But let me emphasise those are his words and not mine. When I say you have tulip for brains, that's a quote, it doesn't necessarily reflect my view. I quote it, just to open the debate on whether you have tulip for brains.

Comment

Chico, I am sorry about LBs' remarks. He says you have tulip for brains. But let me emphasise those are his words and not mine. When I say you have tulip for brains, that's a quote, it doesn't necessarily reflect my view. I quote it, just to open the debate on whether you have tulip for brains

Dr Jabberwocky

Comment

Andyw, on the other hand, certainly does have tulip for brains.

Comment

Working...
                      X