• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Anger at Pope's Apology over Muslim Anger over Pope's Speech"

Collapse

• Andyw
    replied
    Boring !

Leave a comment:

• Chico
    replied
    Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, actually I am surprised that it has taken you guys this long to start using my tried and tested methods of humouring the irritants on this board, on me.

Leave a comment:

• Jabberwocky
    replied
    Andyw, on the other hand, certainly does have tulip for brains.

Leave a comment:

• Andyw
    replied
    Chico, I am sorry about LBs' remarks. He says you have tulip for brains. But let me emphasise those are his words and not mine. When I say you have tulip for brains, that's a quote, it doesn't necessarily reflect my view. I quote it, just to open the debate on whether you have tulip for brains

Dr Jabberwocky

Leave a comment:

• Jabberwocky
    replied
    Chico, I am sorry about LBs' remarks. He says you have tulip for brains. But let me emphasise those are his words and not mine. When I say you have tulip for brains, that's a quote, it doesn't necessarily reflect my view. I quote it, just to open the debate on whether you have tulip for brains.

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Jabberjobber, such a high level of irony will be well and truly lost on someone like Chico, who has tulip for brains*

* please take no offence because none is intended, it is merely a statement of fact.

Leave a comment:

• Jabberwocky
    replied
    Chico, I am so sorry if my posts have offended you. I am sorry you believe in a false god, truly I am sorry. You are entitled to your point of view, even if it is wrong and your life is wasted. I am sorry you feel the need to post here, sorry that your arguments are so weak, sorry that you have taken offence where none is intended.

When I say you are a gullible little fu*kwit, don't take offence, because none is intended. That's how you are, I am so sorry, really I am. You and your beliefs have butchered millions over the centuries, and I am so sorry about that, and no offence is meant or intended.

I know I am right and you are wrong. But I am sorry, and you are not. That's ok, I am sorry you are not sorry, and that you're deluded, mad with rage, a deceiver, a fornicator, a war mongerer. I am sorry that those words came out, no offence was meant, none should be taken. It's true, and I am sorry it is true, but take no offence becuase none is meant, it's just so sad. I am sad and sorry for you, Chico.

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Luke has it covered, Chico

"Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you!"

So you see, I am doing you a favour.

Leave a comment:

• Chico
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucifer Box
    Feck off with your moronic Chick postings, you imbecile.

Your eloquence in times of stress impresses us all.

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Irony Lost on Chico

Feck off with your moronic Chick postings, you imbecile.

Leave a comment:

• Chico
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucifer Box
    Can't be. Islam is a religion of tolerance and peace.
    Yes Men of Peace?

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll
    Wasn't it a Muslim who shot the preceding Pope?
    Can't be. Islam is a religion of tolerance and peace.

Leave a comment:

• John Galt
    replied
    This should never have happened - it has just reinforced the Muslim extremists' beliefs that if they stamp their feet hard enough the world will cave in. I think that this has set a really dangerous precedent.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Wasn't it a Muslim who shot the preceding Pope?

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Originally posted by Mailman
    Rather ironic that muslims are being violent though

Mailman
    Which sort of proves the point he was making.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X