• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anger at Muslim anger over Popes speach

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

off topic

By heck, we're all here today.

Hi Sandy,
    Still working in Dutchland testing downloading p0rn to mobiles

I suggested the job to the Rogerer Of Rabbits. He hasn't been seen since

Comment

Only a matter of time

Before all hell breaks loose and we give Islam a smitting it deserves. If it was Aslan that would be different.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

partimer - I hated Germany and lasted there a month ... been working at an investment bank (London)for a while now

Comment

The Germans do take a bit of getting use to. Very weird sense of humour in relation to us Brits.

One of the joys of contracting is that you know you can walk away

Don't know how investment banking is better than Germany ? I think it's a step down
          All those idiots in their braces shouting at you to get things done like yesterday

Take care. I only pop in here now and again.

Comment

Working...
          X