• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend Plans?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TFA

Not much planned but bought a new Apple Airport Time Capsule this week so I'll be playing around with that to configure it to best effect.

Probably a few beers on Saturday night in front of the telly.

Comment

Working on SKA.

Comment

Tonight - Chinese meal with my good lady... to celebrate my new contract.

Tomorrow - hopefully London for a walk around (South bank, Brough market and some such...)

Sunday - Going for an ElliptiGO ride in the countryside... while good lady shoots.

Next week, last week of dossing around, learning Wordpress and designing a site for my personal trainer...

Tone

Comment

Just watched Angels and Airwaves "Love". Wow.

Tomorrow am - working for client. pm - continue working on DVD from footage of the Panto I directed last year
          Sunday pm - sorting out costumes from aforesaid Panto with this year's director.

Monday - at a client's office
          Tuesday - product development
          Wednesday/Thurs - client's office
          Fri - Another client for year's kickoff get together, in Germany.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            Working on SKA.
            Is that the music genre?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              Working on SKA.
              What's happened to the SKA NEWS threads ? Not seen one in a while !
              When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Working...
              X