• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UKIP: stop congestion, ban the jobless from driving

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turbowoowoo View Post
    This is another case of dumbing down Britain into a Jeremy Kyle style of politics!
    The Jeremy Kyle audience is exactly the target demographic for UKIP

Comment

Yet people pick up on the boring nonsense because they are brainwashed and believe the media!!

This is another case of dumbing down Britain into a Jeremy Kyle style of politics!
      Farage posted a followup to this picture which did actually show more people but not the 500 they claimed. Kippers believe the media too, in particular the Daily Express who are now funding them. Jeremy Kyle appeals to Kippers I believe

I get UKIP blunders sent to me hourly, some of which are pathetic, some of which the people spouting off should know better and some which are just normal people speaking their minds and in my opinion are not blunders. But still...

Calls for Wellingborough UKIP candidate involved in 'piles and STDs' Twitter row to 'resign or be sacked' | Northampton Herald & Post

I love the way that when a kipper apologises they are either taking medication, working too hard or some other lame excuse...

UKIP Supporters (not much different to supporters of other parties I'll admit, but still funny

Here's the Polish bloke standing for UKIP in Tooting, not too sure what 'Atheisation of society' is:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
        The Jeremy Kyle audience is exactly the target demographic for UKIP
        Really? Can you please post me the link to this statistic or was this your personal uneducated opinion?

Comment

Just to follow up on the Polish candidate, he states that he is working on trade with the Commonwealth with a certain Winston Mckenzie. Sadly he has just been suspended because he really is a total nutter, I suggest starting with his Wikipedia entry: Winston McKenzie - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Really? Can you please post me the link to this statistic or was this your personal uneducated opinion?

You first

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
              You first
              My statement was around turning politics into a slanging match by throwing mud at each other.

The traditional parties always try and dismiss and swat away UKIP as irrelevant and the media and opposition voters use all and sundry to try and undermine UKIP.

I never talked about parties and their target demographic, hence my question.

Comment

And why is this worth a post?

what is worse?

A prime minister lying about Weapons of mass destruction and sending our soldiers to their death? Tony Blair

A prime minister economically ruining our country? Gordon Brown

A prime minister continuously breaking promises? David Cameron

Yet people pick up on the boring nonsense because they are brainwashed and believe the media!!

Think it's because Nigel Farage really gets my goat whereas the other are good people.

Comment

I am pretty sure it is not the jobless clogging up the M4 during rush hour

they do not get out of bed until 10 at the earliest

Comment

There is a lot of squirming and squealing at the prospect of the UK leaving the EU and contractors losing their gravy train access to EU markets
                    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                      There is a lot of squirming and squealing at the prospect of the UK leaving the EU and contractors losing their gravy train access to EU markets
                      We can see that in your sig.

Or are you being a twat?

Comment

Working...
                      X