• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Panorama: Battle for British Islam

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    Terrorists are generally not religious at all. However by dressing themselves up as representatives of the faith they know that no one will question the Islam they seek to represent. If a Catholic terror group emerged saying it was acting on behalf of Christian god no one would believe for a minute that it represented any serious part of the church. This is because anyone who sticks their head above the parapet in the name of christian religion is instantly exposed to ridicule.
    Very sensible and erudite response. Islam needs a unified leader. Why not send your CV?
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      Very sensible and erudite response. Islam needs a unified leader. Why not send your CV?
      I am the middle man remember. I just take a "cut" of whatever head I place
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

I am the middle man remember. I just take a "cut" of whatever head I place
        Now you just sound like a jihadist.
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

I am the middle-eastern man remember. I just take a "cut" of whatever head I place
          FTFY, to prove Suity right.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
            Now you just sound like a jihadist.
            Just call me D(odgy)J(ihadist)
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Terrorists are generally not religious at all.
              I think they think they are, even if the religion they claim to act on behalf of wishes no affiliation with them.
              In the Christian world, take the Westboro Baptists. They preach hate and I see nothing of Jesus in them (which is rather the point of Christianity ) but it's too easy a way out to just say "they don't believe what they teach".
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Terrorists are generally not religious at all.
                Depends what you mean by "terrorists". The saps that blow themselves up on trains so they can get 17 virgins in heaven probably are religious in the full on, completely deluded out of touch with reality sense. Whereas the ones calling the shots are just politicians using religion as a way of controlling the weak and stupid, just like many western and other leaders have done throughout history.
                Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
                  Depends what you mean by "terrorists". The saps that blow themselves up on trains so they can get 17 virgins in heaven probably are religious in the full on, completely deluded out of touch with reality sense. Whereas the ones calling the shots are just politicians using religion as a way of controlling the weak and stupid, just like many western and other leaders have done throughout history.
                  I think you will find it is 70 virgins

Comment

I think you will find it is 70 virgins
                    The chance of one could persuade me to do some terrible things, I may even consider a night out in Sunderland.
                    I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Originally posted by GlenW View Post
                      The chance of one could persuade me to do some terrible things, I may even consider a night out in Sunderland.
                      You won't find any there

Comment

Working...
                      X