• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Muslim anger at Pope speech

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wendigo100
    I believe you are right. If he himself had opined that islam is bad, he'd be contravening it. But I'm not sure how it stands with him quoting someone else.

I've noticed over the years that the mullahs never knock jesus.
    Hardly surprising given that Islam recognises Christ as a prophet, here is what wikipedia has to say ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_view_of_Jesus

Main article: Jesus

Islam holds Jesus (Prophet Isa) to have been a messenger and a prophet of God and the Messiah .

[1] According to the Qur'an, he was one of God's (Arabic Allah) most beloved messengers, a precursor to Muhammad, and was sent to guide the Children of Israel.

Comment

Originally posted by sunnysan
      Looks a bit like Mel Gibson...
      I think Mel turned down a role in the Life of Brian.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Mel Gibson & the Pope would be a nice pair to invite around to dinner.

A rabid jew hater and an ex Hitler youth member.

Come to think of it, they would probably fit in quite well here.

I wonder what they think about NL/IR35/SKA ?

Comment

I think they should make a film about it

First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by _V_
            I think they should make a film about it
            The Pope Must Die?

I think our Muslim brothers are probably already writing the screenplay

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Working...
            X