• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Palace steps up Andrew denials

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    In the mirror's version, she was a girl at a party who had been paid to "bed" him and report back the details. He didn't pay her, nor know she was paid. If that version is true, then I don't think he should be hung out to dry.
    Could have been KGB you know, the Prince should be more careful and, given his age, he should not expect young girls kissing or bedding him at the party for any reason other than to set him up.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
      Bleedin' eck aTW! With the possible exception of Elizabeth 1 and Charles 2, when did any royalty ever do that? Any sensible laws we have, have mostly come from elected leaders. Got any examples?
      The royals build up a great empire and can only be faulted for using wrong strategy with the American colonies. The "elected leaders" pissed away the empire.

Comment

The royals build up a great empire and can only be faulted for using wrong strategy with the American colonies.
        I really think your knowledge of British history is a bit faulty AtW, the real power of the royals ended a long while before that.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I really think your knowledge of British history is a bit faulty AtW, the real power of the royals ended a long while before that.
          So you credit great elected Leaders like Bliar?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            Could have been KGB you know, the Prince should be more careful and, given his age, he should not expect young girls kissing or bedding him at the party for any reason other than to set him up.
            Indeed. The only shaggable prince is Harry, although he's a bit too young for me. I guess he takes after his father

Comment

So you credit great elected Leaders like Bliar?
              What the???? So the fact that Bliar was a total dickhead means Queen Elizabeth was actually in charge??

While monarchy has not been without influence, Parliament has been responsible for all laws in the UK since late 17th century.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Indeed. The only shaggable prince is Harry, although he's a bit too young for me. I guess he takes after his father
                You'd say no?

Comment

While monarchy has not been without influence, Parliament has been responsible for all laws in the UK since late 17th century.
                  Responsible, yes for sure, why would monarchy want to be held responsible for all that tulip?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    You'd say no?
                    I'm a married woman.

Comment

I'm a married woman.
                      So, yes please then?

Comment

Working...
                      X