• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Something going on with this plane?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Tis apparently landed.

I suspect flightradar24 is like my birdbox - before I had a camera in it, the birds came and went and I didn't pay much attention. Since I've had my camera, exactly the same stuff is happening, but I care a lot more about it!
    Fair point.

I don't know how often there are problems of this sort, but I bet they're not that rare, I'm sure that there are a lot of well established procedures to get rid of extra fuel, the airports will have suitable gear or a designated alternative in the event of a risky landing and the aircraft are designed with a measure of safety.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      Tis apparently landed.

I suspect flightradar24 is like my birdbox - before I had a camera in it, the birds came and went and I didn't pay much attention. Since I've had my camera, exactly the same stuff is happening, but I care a lot more about it!
      Here's your problem:

Summer of the Shark - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

Faulty landing gear apparently. Bounced it down the runway too. Looks like one of the main doors was jammed.

But as they say, if you can walk away from a landing its a good un.
        I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Working...
        X