• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official "What bloody day is it?" Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    It's Sunday. Been to church, did coffee and sat next to my mate who galavanted off to be a priest. Compared to being 3rd level unix support he is finding the training very hard work...
    Do both not have a vow of celibacy ??
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

GF Bacchus has to work today (in retail) so was checking the train times last night

"looks like they're running a Sunday service" says I

"there's a reason for that" says she...

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
        Originally posted by eek View Post
        It's Sunday. Been to church, did coffee and sat next to my mate who galavanted off to be a priest. Compared to being 3rd level unix support he is finding the training very hard work...
        Beards and sandals too.

Add in some hard work, a mix of decent and troublesome customers and it's not that much of a switch.

Business as usual then (once he's got over the training hurdle).
        Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Footy with majority of 3pm kickoffs, so I'm going for a Saturday?

qh
          He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
            Footy with majority of 3pm kickoffs, so I'm going for a Saturday?

qh
            But the footy was on TV at 3pm so it can't be a Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
              Only one is celibate by choice
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Its the 4th day of Christmas. Today I delivered 10 presents to my true love.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  I'm given to understand that it's Friday.

Is that correct?
                  Yes it is, but it felt like a Monday at first till I realised the train to work was nearly empty than it felt like a Sunday.
                  I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Working...
                  X