• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Happy Birthday Jesus

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The dead and their birthdays..
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
      for he's a jolly good fellow
      for he's a jolly good fellow

and so say all of us
      Wot 'ee sayz *hic*
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

<refrains from atheist rant>

Merry Xmouse CUK lot.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
          Merry Xmouse CUK lot.

Comment

Thing in DM today

Religious people much happier and have more 'life satisfaction' than others, study finds | Daily Mail Online

Hmm. Certainly true of some I know and have known but what they have in common is a very personal sense of religion, belief makes them feel good but often they seem to have far less knowledge of the Bible than I have. Religion in that sense is great, it is only when it turns into a political system, a desire to impose that supposedly perfect way of life on others, a rigid dogma that does not allow for fact or logic or common sense, that it all goes wrong for them and everyone else.

PS Sorry, ranted after all.
            PPS Maybe I need a belief. It's Satanism (not necessarily what it is cast as, look it up) or Hinduism. The only two true religions that make any sense.
            PPS Merry Satanist Xmas.
            PPPPS Last should have been PPPS.
            PPPPPS Why no automatic CUK PSing thing. Are we supposed to do everything ourselves?
            Last edited by xoggoth; 25 December 2014, 17:55.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
            X