• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Alex Salmond calls for English referendum

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks to me like most of the trolling came from your side. You insulted his family, made repeated slurs about his education and very little of the discussion was political. Most of it started with your childish "I'm cleverer than you" attitude.

Looks to me like you're acting like a spoiled child and the poor standard of moderation has allowed you to play the victim.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      The wonderful all inclusive world of Scottish nationalism exposed to CUK.

My father was an officer the British army, as was his father and his father. You have ascertained that I am a Catholic so I am a now a "typical thick mick". I wonder if you think of all Muslims as "typical thick pakis".

It's just your continual use of "retard" that fecks me off, I can take the sectarian stuff, I just don't see how someone who claims to have a superior education has to delve into that.
      If you can 'take the sectarian stuff' why are you whining like a girl about it a few posts later.

Joining the dots isn't your strong point, is it ?

Comment

If Granville can't keep a discussion on politics going without racial and sectarian slurs then he should have to serve out his time with a ban, Churchill got a 6 month for similar.

I find the accusation that in some way I trolled him for day, worked him over and pushed some buttons hurtful and really quite unnecessary, I am saddened you think in that way. I know where the boundaries are on this forum and comments like "typical thick mick" are beyond that. Granville is quite a clever boy apparently and if this sorry episode tells him something it should be that what he thinks are acceptable opinions are not acceptable in polite society. I hope he has time to reflect on that and possibly come back with an apology then we can all move on.

Nice Passive Aggresive response . Are you my wife?
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Nice Passive Aggresive response . Are you my wife?
          From the incorrect capitalisations and trailing space I think you had to google passive aggressive and copy and paste it into your post.

Comment

From the incorrect capitalisations and trailing space I think you had to google passive aggressive and copy and paste it into your post.
            Alternatively posting while walking from pub to pub in the freezing cold was the other reason.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Alternatively posting while walking from pub to pub in the freezing cold was the other reason.
              It's 6 degrees where you are.

Comment

I noticed the picture of a kilted Edward the 7th (?) behind the Queen in her Christmas speech yesterday.

A wonderful gesture by Her Majesty and a nod to the wonderful support Scotland gave to her and her country in the referendum.

Comment

Latest poll:

Labour set for a bloodbath in Scotland in general election, poll says | UK news | The Guardian

Comment

It's 6 degrees where you are.
                    Mind you, you could probably get a BSc in "Engineering" thinking 6 degrees was freezing.

Comment

If Granville can't keep a discussion on politics going without racial and sectarian slurs then he should have to serve out his time with a ban, Churchill got a 6 month for similar.

I find the accusation that in some way I trolled him for day, worked him over and pushed some buttons hurtful and really quite unnecessary, I am saddened you think in that way. I know where the boundaries are on this forum and comments like "typical thick mick" are beyond that. Granville is quite a clever boy apparently and if this sorry episode tells him something it should be that what he thinks are acceptable opinions are not acceptable in polite society. I hope he has time to reflect on that and possibly come back with an apology then we can all move on.
                      Mind you, you could probably get a BSc in "Engineering" thinking 6 degrees was freezing.
                      And you wonder why people might think you're an utter tit ?

Comment

Working...
                      X