• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stretching

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to know a chap who could pull his scrotum out and over his belt. It was his drunken pub party piece.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      I used to know a chap who could pull his scrotum out and over his belt. It was his drunken pub party piece.
      That's what running in the desert does to you. Just look at camels.

Edit: In a similar vein I did once stumble across a video of a woman who could tie a bow with her labia.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        That's what running in the desert does to you. Just look at camels.

Edit: In a similar vein I did once stumble across a video of a woman who could tie a bow with her labia.
        How do you stumble across that without typing "video of a woman tying her labia in a bow" into google?

Just asking like not saying anything dodgy involved!

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
          How do you stumble across that without typing "video of a woman tying her labia in a bow" into google?

Just asking like not saying anything dodgy involved!

I really can't remember - I think it may have been related to the fanny selfie thread.

Comment

ah yes!
            the old 'saddle bags' look.

Must admit I moved on from that to the 'clam and prawn'
            (\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              Maybe I've led a sheltered life but I didn't think the labia was capable of movement. I find it difficult enough to tie a bow with my hands.
              Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

On a serious note, anything but very light stretching without warming up is a recipe for a pulled muscle. I certainly wouldn't be doing any serious stretching routine first thing out of bed.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCyclingProgrammer View Post
                  On a serious note, anything but very light stretching without warming up is a recipe for a pulled muscle. I certainly wouldn't be doing any serious stretching routine first thing out of bed.
                  Oh Christ, don't say that, expect "is it too early for stretching" threads for days on end

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    I've decided to do 15 minutes stretching each morning when I get up. Follow a nice simple video on YouTube by some yoga guy and stretch and shake out the stiffness. I feel invigorated

Does anyone else do this?
                    Does it include touching your toes? Or maybe just being able to see your toes?

Comment

Working...
                    X