• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Commie Vs Far right ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've just realised I've never heard Russell Brand speak before (I'm ambivalent towards him) but he sounds like a moron.

Farage winning for me so far and he's not really had anything to do...

Comment

Originally posted by Unix View Post
      Going to be great, I like Brand he is articulating what most people think of the current political establishment, it's broken and needs to be overhauled by the people.
      Yes but he sounds like a moron saying it.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Unix View Post
        Going to be great, I like Brand he is articulating what most people think of the current political establishment, it's broken and needs to be overhauled by the people.
        The easiest thing in the world is to criticise something. There are of course the morons that fall for the wealthy vainglorious celebrity that spouts it. The irony is that Brand is part of the wealthy elite that represents the system he says he does not like. I would like to ask you what the f**k is meant by this meaningless and deeply patronising cliche "it's broken and needs to be overhauled by the people" ?
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

I did chuckle when Brand called Farage a "pound shop Enoch Powell".

Even Farge started to chuckle then quickly stopped himself. :nazi:

qh
          He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
            The easiest thing in the world is to criticise something. There are of course the morons that fall for the wealthy vainglorious celebrity that spouts it. The irony is that Brand is part of the wealthy elite that represents the system he says he does not like. I would like to ask you what the f**k is meant by this meaningless and deeply patronising cliche "it's broken and needs to be overhauled by the people" ?
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
            X