• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Member - Introducing Myself

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome. Er, that's it.

Play nice now and don't let the big boys steal your lunch money. (pointer for IR35)

qh
    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by JackOfAllIT View Post
      Hi Forum! I always like to introduce myself so here I am.

I live in South London and am an IT Infrastructure Project Manager. Been in IT for 15 years now and I can truly say that I don't feel like I have worked a day in my life.

My job is my hobby and I do it because I enjoy technology. They money is secondary.

I've been contracting for about 9 months now and I read many posts in this forum before making the decision to go into contracting and also ready many posts right before starting. I never felt the need to register and contribute before because all the info I needed was right there (And I had nothing to contribute as I was a noooob permie back then).

Well, that's me
      cheers
      Hi Suity

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
        Hi Suity
        Hi Suity!

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          Bacchus, standards

Oops, silly me; I meant, er, do you like films about gladiators.... ermmmm... have you ever seen a grown man naked.... do you like it when Scraps grabs your leg and rubs up and down....

Comment

Working...
          X