• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

oh dear: London houses too expensive says Chelsea's £130,000 a week man

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went to a nice lady masseuse in Edgbaston. Did lots of the famous cricketers but not being into cricket I forget the names. Therepeutic massage for injuries (I had pulled a muscle*) that is, not the nudge nudge wink wink sort. She must have been 70 at least.

*Oh shutup
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Might be my wife's auntie. I wondered what she did for a living !
      It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. www.areyoupopular.mobi

Comment

I played footy against Bournville back in the eighties. Is the ground still there, Alexei? Next to the chocolate factory as I recall.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
          I played footy against Bournville back in the eighties. Is the ground still there, Alexei? Next to the chocolate factory as I recall.
          Yeah they have a big ground next to the factory - they covered whole area with very strict bylaws so it is impossible to change things, Harborne is doing similar thing albeit one step below Bourniville's protection level (can't mind what it's called).

Comment

Are you spending a lot of time up the Bournville Boulevard these days Alexei?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
              Are you spending a lot of time up the Bournville Boulevard these days Alexei?
              Never go there, only when I pass it in car - what's so special on it?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
                They do a lot of uphill gardening there.
                Boom boom boom boom
                A-haw haw haw haw
                Hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm
                Hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
                  You can get chocolate spiders there.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
                    Yeah they have a big ground next to the factory - they covered whole area with very strict bylaws so it is impossible to change things, Harborne is doing similar thing albeit one step below Bourniville's protection level (can't mind what it's called).
                    ISTR it was a bit leafy, quite a pleasant part of the city.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
                      You can get chocolate spiders there.
                      I am not interested in that at all...

Comment

Working...
                      X