• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cats Christmas Capers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    You never eat between meals? I find it hard to believe.
    MF doesn't have "between meals"

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Have you tried feeding the ******* thing so it doesn't forage for food

Someone call the NSPCA.
      Not wishing to cast aspersions, suggest you are an ignorant chunt or anything but WTF is the NSPCA?

On a completely unrelated topic the Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals is a well known charidee..........

Comment

my cats seem to supplement their food with the local wildlife

I fear that robin red breast will not be singing to much this year

mainly cos I found his head in the downstairs loo and his gizzards half way up the stairs

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          NorPussII will eat anything and I mean anything, it does not have to be edible as we found out when he ate all our blind cords.
          Mrs BP had a goat like that - but never heard of a cat before.

Comment

Geoffrey Boycatt likes Nandos extra hot and Tandoori chicken. Weirdo. His sister likes to kill mice and voles
            I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

They're intelligent in the sense of being adaptive, solitary predators. They can figure out how to manipulate their surroundings on a primitive level, much like a dog can. I think people mistake the more social natures of some animals as implying a higher intelligence. It is probably just a form of intelligence that humans are more able to readily identify. That said, I have had some moggies that were outright cunning.

Comment

Wtf this sounds like a spam email

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Mrs BP had a goat like that - but never heard of a cat before.
                  I think it was mainly blind cords, but anything vaguely edible is fair game.

In the new house all blind cords are metal, he doesn't eat those thankfully.
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                  X