• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Speechless. What can one say?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The boy's mother, the suspect, is in custody. She is from Botswana. There are whole tribes of people over there who do that kind of thing.

This isn't even a rant against immigration - the boy would have been born and subsequently ritually killed in whatever country he was born in

RIP.

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
      She is from Botswana. There are whole tribes of people over there who do that kind of thing.
      Damned foreigners what?
      They'll be murdering young children and burying them in fields next. No hang on! That's us, like in Soham.
      I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        Aha!

Another fine CUK thread, specifically in general.

From outright horror to dead goat jokes in 8 posts.

Better than goatse jokes...

Comment

Or burying them in bogs on moors.

It's the cutting out of the heart for whatever crazy reason that gets me.

Poor little sod.
          They will have eaten it

Possibly not as good as Liver?

Comment

Or burying them in bogs on moors.

It's the cutting out of the heart for whatever crazy reason that gets me.

Poor little sod.
            The article I read didn't mention the type of injury.

As it mentioned police searching the garden, I assumed the mad woman had done a Moebius on the poor kid.
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

I suspect it's been edited.

It originally stated that the boy's heart had been cut out.
              Yes, that's why the emergency staff attending required counselling. I woudln't be surprised if she ate it as it was a ritualistic killing.

Comment

I note the usual PC claptrap above, comparing rather rare events like Soham, with an almost commonplace abuse of children in some third world countries. Here are some realities about what uncontrolled immigration from such places brings us:

Witchcraft belief is a curse on Africa | Jean La Fontaine | Comment is free | theguardian.com

BBC News - Government urged to tackle 'witchcraft belief' child abuse

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-17006924

Witchcraft is a factor in trafficking too.

BBC News - Trafficked Nigerian women feared death by juju 'magic'
                Last edited by xoggoth; 9 December 2014, 11:42.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                  I note the usual PC claptrap above, comparing rather rare events like Soham, with an almost commonplace abuse of children in some third world countries. Here are some realities about what uncontrolled immigration from such places brings us:

Witchcraft belief is a curse on Africa | Jean La Fontaine | Comment is free | theguardian.com

Its the PC brigade who would be queuing up to denounce you and get you sent to a Camp for posting this.

Liberal lefties gotta love 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post

Originally posted by Flashman View Post
                    Its the PC brigade who would be queuing up to denounce you and get you sent to a Camp for posting this.

Liberal lefties gotta love 'em.
                    FFS These f***wits are allowed to vote.
                    I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Further to my predictions of exorcism:

Scott Chirashi picture: Five-year-old boy found murdered with 'sickening and violent' injuries | Metro News

Neighbours claimed he held baptisms on his back garden and carried out an exorcism on a neighbour’s lawn leading to calls for an Asbo to be issued against him.
                      Why did he exorcise his neighbour's lawn? Was it possessed by the grass demons?

Comment

Working...
                      X