• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anger over migrants' food fishing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bring more immigrants in if they are going to eat pigeons!!! Get rid of the flying vermin!!

On a totally unrelated note I remember going out for a night in the town in Reading a couple of years back, after we had exhausted all of the drinking dives in town we decided to go and get some chicken. While walking up to the Perfect Fried Chicken we saw some guy out side holding a Pigeon in his hands and stroking it, we got to the door, he put the Pigeon down and walked in and served us.... (without washing his hand's I might add but we were a bit too drunk to care at that point)

Makes you wonder if that place should be renamed Perfect Fried Pigeon!!

Comment

What about Sturgeon? Don't you have to offer it to the crown if you catch one?
      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Bloody fuzzy-wuzzies!

Wait until they discover Koi Carp... there will soon be a black market in 60 year old fish and chips....

Anyone caught fishing without a license should be deported to iraq
        Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Working...
        X