• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

'Mad' Frankie Fraser RIP

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope he rots in hell

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Though I'm not sure he deserves it

BBC News - Gangster 'Mad' Frankie Fraser dies at 90
    RIP for that thug (and thats putting it mildly)?

You have no ******* idea.

I dont know just what it is with people nowadays who even think they have to show 'respect' even in death, to one of the most violent, sadistic criminals of modern times. Absolutely appalling thread.
    I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
      About what?
      I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Originally posted by GlenW View Post
        About what?
        That criminal.
        I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

That criminal.
          And you do?
          I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

RIP for that thug (and thats putting it mildly)?

I dont know just what it is with people nowadays who even think they have to show 'respect' even in death, to one of the most violent, sadistic criminals of modern times. Absolutely appalling thread.
            I hope you never watched the episodes of Operation Good Guys, Shooting Stars and Brass Eye that he was in nor that Radio 4 show he was also on as that could be seen as a form of condoning his actions by supporting his 'rehabilitation' in becoming a media star Mind you, he was probably good to his mum
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
            X