• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lewis or Nico?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But, Button beat his team-mate quite comprehensively in his title-winning year. Similarly, Vettel trounced Webber in 2 (or was it 3) of his 4 winning years.

Saying a driver isn't good because they happened to have a hugely dominant car isn't fair. You don't get the situation where a great driver is in a "good but not quite the best" car every year. Alonso came closest for 2 years in Ferrari but unluckily the guy in the fastest car (Vettel) also happened to be pretty good.When two great drivers have unequal cars, the fastest car wins.

Lewis beat Rosberg pretty comprehensively in terms of race wins. I think Rosberg's (almost) retirement in the final race balanced up the problems/retirements which means the points difference - Lewis over a race win ahead - is representative of the difference between them.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
      Raikkonen is the most boring man in a sport which has quite a few boring people in it
      I think he's great!
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
      X