• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Have you seen an F-rated film?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Films with a female lead, director or are about women will get the rating.

So sounds about right.

BTW did you see 4n4l housewives 3? I struggled with the plot as I had not seen 1 and 2. Can you assist please?
    yes there was a lot of innuendo. It was a pain in the rear.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Films with a female lead, director or are about women will get the rating.

So sounds about right.

BTW did you see 4n4l housewives 3? I struggled with the plot as I had not seen 1 and 2. Can you assist please?
      Yeah it was strange - the washing machine broke and then before you know it there was sex. He did not even seem to take her to dinner first.

Also the character progression was a bit weak.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        Yeah it was strange - the washing machine broke and then before you know it there was sex. He did not even seem to take her to dinner first.

Also the character progression was a bit weak.
        So not the same film then. In the one I saw the enginerr was female and was using a strap on.

Good to see it focusing on wimmins issues.

Comment

Working...
        X