• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So...anybody ask for any of this?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    The IPSE Manifesto for Scotland is now out if anyone is interested.

https://www.ipse.co.uk/sites/default...o-Scotland.pdf

The IPSE Manifesto for Scotland is now out even if you aren't interested.
    Why is there a 14 year old spiv on page [numbered as 8, page 12 of the pdf]?

When will the Welsh version come out, and will it be basically the same, just with more green and white / yellow and black colouring instead of blue?

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Liability View Post
      Contractor body hands Osborne its Autumn Statement wishlist :: Contractor UK

Barring the merger of NI and PAYE... but unless they kept overall tax rates low, that wouldn't necessarily be a good thing.
      How did that wishlist go again?

Comment

2 BOD's In

Originally posted by tarbera View Post
        Posting on CUK will not change ipse policy, being on the Ipse CC committee will !!!

It's not exactly a high bar to get elected (just about a walk in) or if your female it is a walk in !!

Thus if several vocal CUK(ipse members) stand for the elections you can set policy rather than whinging about how bad it is.
        2 CUK old hands now elected to the ipse BOD, + several CUK snipers on the ipse CC, 12 more months and takeover complete - well done all

banana

Comment

Originally posted by tarbera View Post
          2 CUK old hands now elected to the ipse BOD, + several CUK snipers on the ipse CC, 12 more months and takeover complete - well done all

banana
          Who is the second?
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            Who is the second?
            Join up and find out!

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              Join up and find out!
              But that involves effort! And can I deduct the membership fee?
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                And can I deduct the membership fee?
                Oh crap...

Comment

Working...
                X