• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How can one explain Essex?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickyBoy View Post
    I'm an Essex boy and I can confirm I do have a burning desire to smash in suitys face, but I don't think that's a uniquely 'Essex' reaction to interacting with him.
    Settle down little one.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      Settle down little one.
      You tell him chubba!

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        Actually TOWIE is based around the town that I lived in and even went to school for a few years, I even remember going into what was once a pub but is now the nightclub that is frequented by these people. What about Geordie Shore or the one in Wales or Liverpool, or even this reality TV show: Luton Airport (TV series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia or this up and coming show (possibly featuring you Channel 4 series to take
        A couple of years ago I was in a nightclub in Liverpool with cast members from Desperate Scousewives, Geordie Shore, Big Brother, The Valleys, X Factor & BGT. The unisex toilets were the place to be

I've met a few from TOWIE and they are, on the whole, quite nice.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          Settle down little one.
          Careful fat man. Don't have a heart attack.

Comment

Originally posted by NickyBoy View Post
            Careful fat man. Don't have a heart attack.
            Careful or I will sit on you on the bench.
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
            X