• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do you swear at work?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
    Well the OP likes to swear in Spanish in Reputations left so I'm sure there's some pretentious reason for swearing at his colleagues.
    +1

I got something about his grandmother's underwear.
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Damn yes.

I've got tons to do but I'm back at the hotel because they set my accesses up with an end date of last Saturday and neglected to extend the date.

Last time it took them a week to set my accesses up. We go live in five days. Just comical.

Comment

Originally posted by I just need to test it View Post
        Damn yes.

I've got tons to do but I'm back at the hotel because they set my accesses up with an end date of last Saturday and neglected to extend the date.

Last time it took them a week to set my accesses up. We go live in five days. Just comical.
        Well, that's a pretty good excuse when stuff goes wrong and you can't fix it

Comment

Working...
        X