• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Recruitment Agents/Agencies why are they so useless

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SQLSwerver View Post
    The fact that he feels so strongly about pimp incompetence/dishonesty that he made two separate threads about it in his first three posts.
    Three threads - I deleted the 3rd...
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

As you have said

Originally posted by SQLSwerver View Post
      The fact that he feels so strongly about pimp incompetence/dishonesty that he made two separate threads about it in his first three posts.

Working "Freelance" for 10 years? Nahhhh. Maybe on eBay or whatever, maybe. Honestly, after a decade in this business, who the \\ck still rails against pimps?

I suspect, given his writing style and sense of affront, he's some East Euro who went to school and/or college during that first post-Communist decade, did a further decade in IT, now he's made his way to the UK and expected the agents here to be as tightly regulated as they are back in Mother Russia/Poland or wherever.
      Dear SQLSwerver,

I am totally agreeing with you mate, I might be from Eastern Europe perhaps I didn't even go to school or perhaps I am just like you born bread English and value the country I am living or perhaps I have been living in this GREAT COUNTRY for avery long time.

However by reading your COMMENTS that shows me and us all who's the most educated person. I think you are a type of man who has chip on his shoulders or perhaps you are a type of person who's a bully at work but that's not enough you would like to spread your wings want to do your bullying here too.

By the way if you don't like my threads just don't read them mate and be COOL .

Comment

And he may be going out the way he came in...
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
          And he may be going out the way he came in...
          Nope SORRY DUDE. I am just like you mate staying here where I am. I can see right now your disappointed face...

Comment

Originally posted by Lastlonger View Post
            Nope SORRY DUDE. I am just like you mate staying here where I am. I can see right now your disappointed face...
            Not as disappointed as yours is, matey.

Comment

Obvious sockpuppet is very obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by Lastlonger View Post
                Dear SQLSwerver,

I am totally agreeing with you mate, I might be from Eastern Europe perhaps I didn't even go to school or perhaps I am just like you born bread English and value the country I am living or perhaps I have been living in this GREAT COUNTRY for avery long time.

However by reading your COMMENTS that shows me and us all who's the most educated person. I think you are a type of man who has chip on his shoulders or perhaps you are a type of person who's a bully at work but that's not enough you would like to spread your wings want to do your bullying here too.

By the way if you don't like my threads just don't read them mate and be COOL .
                I think it will be boring continually re-reading just three threads.

On the chance that you still care enough post-ban to read this, I agree that IT agents are largely scum. I suffered a lot at their hands when I first started in IT, and at the time, and I didn't have the shared knowledge this site existence gives. At least you had a place to air your grievances against agents.

However, for your own good, the fact that they are vermin is a fact which henceforth you had better learn to work around, not against, otherwise you will never succeed.

I daresay, when or if you are well-established, the chip on YOUR shoulder will be a very light one indeed.

Good luck.

Comment

Working...
                X