• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Guy Martin's Spitfire.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How cool is it that he's got a Merlin engine in his lounge?

Comment

Originally posted by Grasser73 View Post
      How cool is it that he's got a Merlin engine in his lounge?
      I bet he's not married.

Comment

Has girlfriend I believe. +1 on great programme.

qh
        He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Jury is still out on him, Dibnah was genuinely Britains leading industrial heritage historian with a long career behind him. Don't really see what this chap offers.

Comment

He looks like the lead singer out of Del Amitri....

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
              He looks like the lead singer out of Del Amitri....
              He is probably a better singer as well.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                Jury is still out on him, Dibnah was genuinely Britains leading industrial heritage historian with a long career behind him. Don't really see what this chap offers.
                He's got the edge on Dibnah by not being dead.

I liked watching Dibnah knock chimneys down - less bothered with his later stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post

I liked watching Dibnah knock chimneys down - less bothered with his later stuff.
                  When I was working at Bolton Gate Company I met him in reception - he'd quoted for demolishing our chimney in the Mill yard, they'd knocked him back though, he was too expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post

No health and safety then, "It's going...it's going...run!"

qh
                    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Working...
                    X